Selling your home in or near Ashe, Alleghany, Wilkes, Watauga, or Avery County? Contact Parkway Appraisals and make sure you're setting the price right. If you're planning on selling your home soon, a professional appraisal is a step in the right direction. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless the homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like an appraiser, it's difficult for them to understand their local real estate market.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. You see, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home. Technically, something is only worth what another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Going to sell your home yourself? More and more North Carolina homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and for the best price, what you need is a skilled appraiser. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised to discover their home's value is higher than they originally thought. So investing in a professional appraisal allowed them to get several thousand more than they expected they would get. Alternatively, some people have an overestimated impression when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of gathering dust on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Give you an advantage while bargaining once you have a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Call attention to any problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might stall a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unidentified problems that cause sales to go up in smoke
We also help agents price homes in Ashe. Alleghany, Wilkes, Watauga, and Avery CountiesEven if you're working with a very skillful agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an analysis of value prior to signing a listing agreement. And that's where Parkway Appraisals comes in. We can furnish you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a definitive writeup of your home's features and a detailed breakdown of the the latest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Parkway Appraisals offers general consulting Not wanting to get a formal appraisal but still need some information about the real estate market in your area? We can help solve your real estate quandaries with services especially designed for clients with your real estate needs.
Here's what you can expect when you place an order for an appraisal from us...
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a fast response: We personalize information to the needs of our customers. We'll be thrilled to give you suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Swift turnaround on appraisals: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats to suit YOUR needs: We've preformed a lot of assignments, and we've learned that when providing real estate consulting and appraising, there isn't a typical or standard "cookie cutter" assignment. We offer a lot of different report types and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Parkway Appraisals: When we write reports, we make sure they are clearly written, easy to understand, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice. Should you have any inquiries concerning your appraisal once you've read through the report, just give us a call or email us!